A U.S. District judge in San Jose today rejected Apple Inc.'s request for a permanent sales ban in the United States against some older Samsung smartphones, a key setback for the iPhone maker in its patent battle, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple-Samsung’s Smartphone Battle
- ITC Rules for Samsung, Bans iPhone 4 Imports
- New Samsung Phone Faces Stronger Competition
- Apple Awarded $290 Million in Samsung Retrial
- Silicon Valley Phone Tech Battle Nears Close
- Obama Administration Vetoes Apple Ban
- Amazon Expected to Unveil 3-D Smartphone
- Apple Pay May Boost iPhone Sales