Target Corp. Chief Information Officer Beth Jacob is resigning, effective today, as the retailer overhauls its information security and compliance division in the wake of a massive pre-Christmas data breach, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Data Breach Hits More Target Customers Than Expected
- Justice Official to Be Nominated to Top Labor Slot
- No Consensus on How to Notify Data Breach Victims
- JC Penney Turns to Old CEO
- Insurers Warn of Overhaul-Induced Sticker Shock
- In Good News, Private Sector Adds 176,000 Jobs
- U.S. Consumers More Confident in September
- Report: Hospitals Improving Patient Safety