TV ratings firm Nielsen Co. expanded into one of the hottest emerging markets when it bought control of a Mexican company nearly two years ago. But the Wall Street Journal looks at how the initiative has become the corporate equivalent of a television horror show.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- AT&T Approaches DirecTV About Acquisition
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- YouTube to Offer Advertisers Some Guarantees
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Yahoo Makes New Push Into Video Content
- As Movie Production Leaves, So Do Tinseltown's Hired Hands
- Warner Bros. on a Caped Crusade