In the Golden State's battle for water supplies — where the south has traditionally been characterized as an endlessly thirsty drain on water from the north — there's been a turnabout that's the result of years of preparation and billions of dollars of infrastructure improvements, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- 'Stress Test' Failure Sparked Scramble at Citigroup
- Goldman Mulls Closing Dark Pool
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- YouTube to Offer Advertisers Some Guarantees
- Charter to TWC Shareholders: Just Say No