Apple today said the Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer, who has been with the company since 1996, will retire and will leave the company at the end of September, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- King Digital Says New Mobile Games Boosted Sales
- TIAA-CREF to Buy Nuveen Investments
- BofA Seeks Lift with Flat-Fee Checking
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President
- Sony Warns Loss Will Be Worse
- Appeals Court Revives Fed Rule on Debit Cards