Crimea may seem like a nondescript piece of land to squabble over – but its strategic significance has made it the battleground between Russia and the West before, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Stimulus Pullback Dominates G-20 Talks
- Why Bond-Selling Hysteria Is Overdone
- Bartiromo: 'Fiscal Cliff' Deal? Don't Count on It
- Early Black Friday Sales Let Shoppers Sleep In
- Eisner: Writers' Strike Over
- So Who Won that GOP Debate?
- Delta to Honor Super-low Fares Caused by Web Glitch
- Forbes Hits Back at Saudi Prince Over Rich List