The escalating Ukraine crisis rocked global financial markets today, the Wall Street Journal reports, driving up oil prices and sending investors rushing into perceived safe-haven assets. Ukraine accused the Kremlin of violently seizing border posts and making moves to significantly expand its forces in Crimea.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- U.N.: Climate Change Impact Is Wide
- U.S. Gas Prices Rise, Along With Exports
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- AT&T Approaches DirecTV About Acquisition
- Deals Reshape Novartis, Glaxo
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites