Many entertainment industry workers in California have been hit hard as productions are lured to other states and countries that offer rich incentives, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Effects Workers Miffed After Oscar Speech Cut-off
- Now Showing in Homes of the Rich: First-Run Movies
- 3-D Isn’t Big Draw Second Time Around
- Final Deadline for Finke?
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Obama Calls Hollywood a 'Bright Spot' of Economy
- Lawsuit Challenges a Hollywood Pillar