Hollywood software company Mandalay Digital Group announced Monday it had partnered with nine new ad networks and direct advertisers.
Chief Executive Peter Adderton said the move comes as Mandalay looks to increase its presence in the advertising field and further monetize its Digital Turbine software. The software allows users to discover apps and purchase them through their carrier instead of a third-party app store.
“Digital Turbine will benefit from a greater number of mobile advertising agreements and the ability to drive a greater number of CPI (cost per install) agreements, and future product and revenue growth,” Adderton said in a statement.
Westwood’s Grab Games and Santa Monica’s Game Show Network are among Mandalay’s new direct advertising partners. Financial details of the partnerships were not disclosed.
Shares of Mandalay Digital closed at $4.60 in Monday trading, down more than 5 percent.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street Gets With Software Maker’s Program
- Mandalay Digital Buys Appia
- Mobile Commerce Firm Signals Expansion Plan
- Mandalay Digital Acquires Xyo
- Mandalay Digital Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Mandalay Leaves California
- Mandalay Digital Gets $1 Million More
- Video-Based Know-It-All Looks to Show You How