Bloomberg News looks at why state leaders must work quickly to find a solution to California's largest fiscal issue – the $80 billion unfunded liability of the teacher pension system.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Retiring Public Pension Plans
- Appeals Court Agrees Dole Suit Was a Scam
- Public Pensions Piling Up
- State to Study Pension, Health Policies
- Can Cadiz Water Help Quench California?
- Why Private R&D Won’t Make Up for Sequester Cuts
- Widespread Pension Demands Compound Fiscal Crises
- Schwarzenegger Embraces Idea Of Private Retirement Accounts