The Keystone oil pipeline is good idea for the United States, even though it would take away some business from his Berkshire Hathaway rail subsidiary BNSF, billionaire Warren Buffett told CNBC today. He also said the effects of climate change, "if any," have not affected the insurance market, another major Berkshire investment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Buffett: 'No Thanks' on Buying Tribune Papers
- Buffett Looks to Future
- Buffett, Gates and Munger Pan High-Frequency Trading
- Berkshire Hathaway to Buy Precision Castparts
- Oracle or Hypocrite?
- Berkshire Downgrade Likely to Have Little Effect
- Buffett Buys PacifiCorp for $5.1 billion
- Buffett to Step Down From Board