After more than a decade of directly overseeing $1 billion in education reform grants from his larger non-profit foundation, billionaire Eli Broad is grooming a replacement, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former LAUSD Chief Deasy Starting Over at Broad Academy
- Dodgers President Optimistic About TV Channel
- TRUST BUST
- Eli Broad to Donate Personal Papers to UCLA
- Gerun Riley Named President of The Broad Foundation
- Building on Broad
- GERUN RILEY
- Audit Finds L.A. Foreclosure Registry ‘Never Operated Effectively’