A European affiliate of Beverly Hills real estate investment and services firm Kennedy Wilson has closed $1.2 billion worth of deals for properties in the United Kingdom.
Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate’s recently-completed acquisitions include properties in England, Ireland and Scotland. The purchases represent a significant proportion of the $1.7 billion worth acquisitions that Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate has made since its February initial public offering.
Kennedy Wilson announced the closings on Friday. The firm is the investment manager for Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate and owns about 13 percent of the latte company’s shares. Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate shares trade on the London Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Brexit Fallout Prompts Return of Euro Subsidiary
- Real Estate Firms Getting Involved In Foreign Affairs
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Set to Acquire European Subsidiary
- Kennedy-Wilson Taps Ricks as President
- Mary Ricks Named President at Kennedy Wilson
- Kennedy-Wilson and Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate complete merger
- Kennedy Wilson Acquires Bank of Ireland Real Estate Investment Unit
- Kennedy Wilson Completes Fourth U.S. Fund