A judge is expected to decide today whether Los Angeles Clippers co-owner Shelly Sterling has the right to sell the team without the approval of estranged husband and co-owner Donald Sterling, the Associated Press said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clippers Trial Begins
- Clippers Case Continues
- Testimony Concludes in Sterling Case
- ‘The Ravings of a Sick, Delusional Man’
- Shelly Sterling Testifies Donald OK’d Clippers Sale at First
- Donald Sterling Calls Wife a ‘Pig’ in Court
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit