Shelly Sterling, the estranged wife of embattled Los Angeles Clippers co-owner Donald Sterling may have an advantage in a lawsuit that could determine whether she had a right to negotiate the sale of the NBA team to former Microsoft leader Steve Ballmer, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Sterling Filing in Clippers Fight
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case
- Sterling Agrees to Sell Clippers, Will Drop Suit
- Clippers Case Continues
- ‘The Ravings of a Sick, Delusional Man’
- Testimony Concludes in Sterling Case
- Shelly Sterling Testifies Donald OK’d Clippers Sale at First
- Donald Sterling Calls Wife a ‘Pig’ in Court