'Think Like a Man Too' is on course for a $30 million-plus debut at the North American box office, where it could find itself in a close battle for No. 1 with fellow Sony comedy '22 Jump Street' and family film 'How to Train Your Dragon 2,' the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Dominates, Beating ‘Minions’
- Box Office Bounces Back With ‘Spectre’ and ‘The Peanuts Movie’
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Dominates
- ‘Avengers’ Reigns Again
- ‘Dragon’ Succeeding in Chinese Cinemas
- Box Office: 'Maze Runner’ Wins, 'Black Mass' Opens Strong
- Box Office: 'Goosebumps' Debuts at No. 1