Spanish-language network Univision has been knocking on the doors of deep-pocketed media conglomerates, including CBS Corp. and Time Warner Inc. But so far Univision hasn't gotten the nibbles its owners have been looking for as potential buyers are balking at a $20 billion price tag for a company weighed down by $9 billion in debt, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- Raul Gonzalez Jumps to Telemundo
- Judge Tosses 'Piolin' Extortion Suit
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- Delayed IPO
- Time Warner May Attract New Offers
- Moody’s Upgrades Univision, Paving Way for IPO