Spanish-language media giant Univision Communications has fired a programming executive at its KSCA-FM (101.9) in Los Angeles for scheming to artificially inflate the radio station's ratings, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Changes in Spanish Talk Radio
- Univision Stations Go 1, 2 in Rankings
- No Buyers Yet for Univision
- Judge Tosses 'Piolin' Extortion Suit
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- Meruelo Media Prizes L.A.'s Diversity
- Raul Gonzalez Jumps to Telemundo