Taxi drivers lined the steps of Los Angeles City Hall Tuesday to call for added regulation of competing ride-share services like Uber, Lyft and Sidecar, and were supported by local councilmen, KNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Taxis, Rideshares Both Seek Breaks
- L.A. Council Clears Way for Uber, Lyft at LAX
- Why L.A. Gave Red-Lights to Lyft, Uber, and Sidecar
- Uber Tweaks City With Garcetti Offer
- Council Committee Upholds Airport Decision to Allow Uber, Lyft to Pick Up LAX Passengers
- Ride-Share Services Hit City of L.A. Roadblock
- Los Angeles to Weigh Appeal on Ride-Share Ruling
- Ridesharing Vote Puts Taxi Drivers on Hot Seat