Nearly five years after the Great Recession ended, the U.S. has finally regained all the jobs lost in the downturn, the Associated Press reports. The underlying trend in unemployment continues to point to a firming labor market, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Where Are the Jobs?
- Employment: Jobless Claims Edge Higher; Service Firms Boost Hiring
- Internet Sales Tax Passes Senate
- Jobless Claims Fall Sharply for Week
- U.S. Treasury to Sell More GM Shares
- High Court Hears Cases Over Class Actions
- Unions See Relief in Medical Marijuana
- Jobless Claims Point to Steady Labor Market