The big broadcast TV networks are moving to get paid for commercials that viewers see for a full week after they originally air, a development with major implications for the roughly $70 billion TV advertising marketplace. The Wall Street Journal reports that viewers increasingly watch shows on DVR and video-on-demand several days after they air.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Feds Indict FedEx in Prescription Drug Case
- FAA, Drones Clash on Rules
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- As Movie Production Leaves, So Do Tinseltown's Hired Hands
- Obama to Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- For Jimmy Fallon, A Splashy Start
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger