Private equity firm KKR & Co. said today it has agreed to buy Internet Brands, an El Segundo website and software company with holdings that include CarsDirect, in a bet that it can help the company expand, The New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- J.P. Morgan to Sell Commodities Unit
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- T-Mobile and Sprint Zeroing In on a $32 Billion Merger
- Tobacco Firms to Merge
- Google Invests in Free Credit Score Company
- Lions Gate Fined for Actions Against Icahn