El Segundo’s Swagbucks, an online coupon rewards business, acquired online polling firm SodaHead.com of Encino, the Daily Breeze said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Swagbucks Scores SodaHead Acquisition
- Acquisition Gives El Segundo Rewards Company Access to 100 Million Consumers, InboxDollars
- South Bay Cities Oppose State´s Pot Regs
- Lower Rents Equals More Businesses
- Swagbucks Raises $60 Million
- SpaceX Wins Telecom Contract
- Engineer Shortage is Costing the State
- Prodege Buys MyPoints for $13 Million