L.A. Department of Water and Power workers have a lot of work to do to repair the water main break that sent 8 to 10 million gallons of water pouring through Sunset Boulevard and the UCLA campus on Tuesday. A cause of the break has yet to be determined, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A.’s Broken Infrastructure
- Sunset Boulevard Reopens
- Hollywood Intersection Closed After Second Water Main Break
- AIDS Nonprofit Sues L.A. Over Palladium Towers
- Water Rate Hike Approved
- Shower Dilemma
- Water Used in Downtown Water Slide Will Irrigate Griffith Park
- More Trouble for Hollywood High-Rise