Testimony concluded Wednesday in the probate case between Los Angeles Clippers co-owners and estranged spouses Donald and Shelly Sterling to decide whether the latter had the right to negotiate a $2 billion sale of the NBA team. Both sides are scheduled to return to court Monday for closing arguments, according to the Associated Press.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clippers Trial Begins
- Clippers Case Continues
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case
- Donald Sterling Calls Wife a ‘Pig’ in Court
- Shelly Sterling Testifies Donald OK’d Clippers Sale at First
- Sterling Court Fight to Resume
- Decision Expected in Clippers Case