The Justice Department has charged shipping company FedEx with illegally transporting prescription medications. The company has denied wrongdoing and faces a fine of at least $1.6 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FAA, Drones Clash on Rules
- TV Shows Get Longer Window on Paid Ads
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Worries Increase Over Growth