Television production in Los Angeles jumped 34 percent compared with the same time period last year as producers sought more new shows for the summer, according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Web-Based TV Production on the Rise in Los Angeles
- Shows Moving From Online to Broadcast
- Las Vegas, Hollywood Team Up
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- Gov. Brown Poised to Sign Film Tax Bill
- Porn Producers Look Beyond L.A. Following Condom Law
- New CFO at Dreamworks Animation
- Runaway Production Costs State $3 Billion in Film Crew Wages