The Obama Administration is seeking lower corporate taxes and other reforms to halt the trend of “inversions,” U.S. companies moving overseas to cut their tax burdens, according to the New York Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Engine Shut-Off Systems Keep Payments Coming
- CalPERS to End All Hedge Fund Investments
- Citigroup to Pay $7 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Gannett to Spin Off Print Operations
- Inversions Are Big Money for Investment Banks
- Pfizer and Allergan in Big Inversion Deal
- Corporate Taxes Lighter Than They Look, Study Says
- Reverse Mortgages Pitfalls May Pass to Heirs