Norway’s Opera Software is set to pay $350 million for Brentwood-based AdColony, which specializes in video commercials for online platforms, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Opera Completes Acquisition of AdColony
- Silicon Beach Report April 3: New President at Omaze
- AdColony Purchased for Up to $350 Million
- Noriega Sues Over “Call of Duty”
- Sony Asking Gamers for Design Ideas
- No Stopping Dodgers Fans
- Online Video Firms Sprouting Up in Southern California
- Developers Bank on Game Within a Game