An activist investor has shaken up the board at Los Angeles-based Spark Networks Inc., the company behind dating websites including JDate.com and ChristianMingle.com, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Spark Networks Breaking it Off With Employees
- Aecom Buying URS for $6 Billion
- Investment Group Urges Skechers Board Firings
- Investors Have Faith in Religious Dating Websites
- U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc., Stamps.com Among Week’s Big Movers
- Stocks Fall; Qualstar Rises, Spark Networks Fizzles
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Oct. 16
- Rams´ Move Sparks Real Estate Interest