Los Angeles County Museum of Art leaders, who have already revealed their plans to build a wing of the museum over Wilshire Boulevard, are also considering a new high rise housing a hotel, condos and galleries near Wilshire Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lights, Camera, Museum
- LACMA Plans $650-Million New Look
- LACMA Cash Windfall
- Pisano to Step Down From Helm of Natural History Museum
- $675 Million Worth of Gifts
- Billionaire Gives LACMA Largest Donation to Date
- Film Academy to Pay $36 Million for Movie Museum Lease
- Broad Remains Player in Museum Merger