Keck Medicine of USC, the University of Southern California’s medical enterprise, has acquired Orange Coast Oncology Hematology Medical Associates for an undisclosed price as part of a cancer-treatment network allowing local patients to avoid trips to Los Angeles for care.
The practice will now be known as USC Oncology/Hematology and have locations in Newport Beach and Irvine and at the USC Oncology/Hematology Infusion Center in Newport Beach.
Keck started laying the groundwork for the network late last year when it teamed with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian to develop a treatment strategy that includes a comprehensive cancer program at Hoag Family Cancer Institute.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- USC Medical Center Doubles Up in Downtown
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: INDERBIR S. GILL