Kate Juergens, credited with helping to develop shows that attracted young viewers to ABC Family, is leaving the Disney-owned network as programming chief after being passed over for its president’s post, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TNT, TBS Programming Chief Leaves Turner
- Disney Shakes Up ABC Studios
- Networks Launch Emmy Ad Spending Blitz
- ABC TV Hires First African American Network Boss
- Disney TV Chief to Depart Next Year
- ‘Sesame Street’ Heads to HBO
- ESPN and Vice Media Join Forces
- Mayors Back Bill to Expand California's Film Tax Credit