Native advertising company MGID is moving its U.S. headquarters to Santa Monica from New York. The company, which has 200 employees worldwide, plans to have roughly 30 people at its headquarters by the end of 2015.
Chief Marketing Officer Maria Shinkevich said the move began roughly one month ago, and the Santa Monica office is in the process of hiring locals to fill positions primarily in sales, marketing and content moderation.
“We expect to double U.S. monthly revenue by the end of the year due to more close contacts with our existing and potential lifestyle, sports and entertainment clients,” Shinkevich said. “We already experience more intense interaction with our partners where we can communicate better about their needs being in the same time zone or even meeting them in person.”
MGID claims to generate more than 90 million authentic, unique monthly visitors through its targeted native ads.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearlake Capital Acquires FrontRange Solutions
- JibJab Acquires Make Believe Labs and Hello Santa
- L.A. Launch List: Jan. 9
- Buddytruk on Pace to Triple Monthly Transactions
- HookLogic Sets Up Santa Monica Office
- L.A. Launch List: March 6
- Vantage Media Sells Segment to Campus Explorer
- Internet Brands Buys High Gear Media