Thousands of people who signed up for health insurance in accordance with the Affordable Care Act have yet to benefit from coverage due to enrollment troubles, the Wall Street Journal said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- Debt Rises in Leveraged Buyouts Despite Warnings
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus