Long Beach Harbor Commissioner Susan E. Anderson Wise plans to leave the panel that governs the Port of Long Beach as of July 14, or earlier if a replacement can be found by then. Wise’s planned departure follows the appointment of former FedEx Canada leader Jon Slangerup as the port’s next chief, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Chief Named at Port of Long Beach
- Long Beach Port Chief Talks Congestion, Projects
- Port of Long Beach Names New CEO
- Port of Long Beach CEO Departing
- Port Continues Talks With Ports O’ Call Developer
- Vote Sets Limit
- Long Beach Official Blocks Port Dispute Probe
- Port of Long Beach Considers Raising Rates