Standard General, the New York hedge fund that allied itself with ousted American Apparel chief executive Dov Charney, may pay a $10 million debt owed by the company and thus save the Los Angeles-based clothing company from a wave of defaults. Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal have coverage.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Charney Fights Without Lawyer
- American Apparel Fight May Go To Shareholders
- American Apparel Backer Blasts Charney
- Charney Surrenders Stake; Suspends Fight to Stay CEO
- American Apparel Battle Continues
- Charney Now Consulting for American Apparel
- Dov Charney Sues, Again
- SEC Probes American Apparel CEO’s Ouster