The legal fight between estranged spouses and Los Angeles Clippers co-owners Donald and Shelly Sterling is scheduled to begin today. At issue is whether Shelly Sterling had the power to declare Donald Sterling mentally incapable of running the NBA team’s business and negotiating a $2 billion sale of the team, the Associated Press reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Testimony Concludes in Sterling Case
- Clippers Case Continues
- Donald Sterling Calls Wife a ‘Pig’ in Court
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Decision Expected in Clippers Case
- ‘The Ravings of a Sick, Delusional Man’
- Sterling Court Fight to Resume
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case