Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced a three-year deal with some 2,500 airport employees represented by SEIU United Service Workers West. The agreement removes danger of labor troubles disrupting Fourth of July travel, according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Garcetti Prepares for Another Run
- Labor Demands $15 Minimum Wage for L.A. Workers
- Energy Cuts Will Create Jobs, Garcetti Says
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- City Leaders Want to Revamp Neighborhood Plans