The battle between estranged spouses and Clippers co-owners Donald and Shelly Sterling continued in court Tuesday, as Donald Sterling’s side questioned the behavior of the doctor who declared him to be mentally incompetent. At issue is whether Shelly Sterling has the right to sell the NBA team to former Microsoft leader Steve Ballmer without Donald Sterling’s assent, the Los Angeles Daily News reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clippers Trial Begins
- Testimony Concludes in Sterling Case
- Shelly Sterling Testifies Donald OK’d Clippers Sale at First
- Attorney Denies Sterling Is Mentally Incompetent
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Ballmer Buying Clippers After Sterling Deemed Mentally Unfit
- Donald Sterling Calls Wife a ‘Pig’ in Court
- NBA Not Surprised By Sterling Reversal