Thousands of Anthem Blue Cross individual customers with older insurance policies untouched by Obamacare are getting some jarring news: Their premiums are going up as much as 25 percent, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Anthem Blue Cross Wants to Raise Individual Policy Rates
- Anthem Sued over Policy Cancellations
- Congress Opens Probe Into Anthem Rate Hikes
- Anthem Blue Cross Withdraws Rate Hikes Request
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates