As film and TV production scatters around the country, more workers are packing up from California and moving to where the jobs are, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- For Jimmy Fallon, A Splashy Start
- Ticketmaster to Pay in Suit Over Fees
- Apple Prepares Larger iPhones
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Debt Rises in Leveraged Buyouts Despite Warnings
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus
- DreamWorks Studio Needs a New Script