Last year, an embarrassing trading blowup led to millions of dollars being docked from Jamie Dimon’s paycheck. This year, the chairman and chief executive of JPMorgan Chase is getting a raise, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Legal Costs Push JPMorgan to Rare Loss
- Carlyle Hires Away Dimon Protégé from J.P. Morgan
- Shake Up Continues at J.P. Morgan
- Dimon's Pay Is Cut 50 Percent after 'Whale' Debacle
- The Woman Who Took the Fall for JPMorgan Chase
- JPMorgan to Pay $1 Billion in Madoff Criminal Probe
- JPMorgan's Profit Falls
- J.P. Morgan Faces California Crackdown