Halfway through the federal health care law's enrollment period that began Oct. 1, more than a million Californians have signed up for some form of health insurance, the San Jose Mercury News reports. Anthem Blue Cross is holding on to a slim lead among chosen health insurance providers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Gov. Brown Vetoes Bill Limiting Estate Recovery
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- Anthem Critics Call for Ballot Initiative to Cap Insurance Costs
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Study: Recession Brought Change in Californians' Health Coverage
- Gas Prices Ease Overnight
- Joseph Continues to Prop Up Prop. 33