Since 2000, curbside tour buses have become more commonplace on Southern California’s freeways. But a recent series of accidents raises questions about the regulation and safety of curbside buses, especially those that go to casinos, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Are Southland Homes Any Safer Now Than Before Northridge?
- Sparks Owner Drops Team
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos