Old-school hip-hop radio station KDAY has lots of Latino listeners, and new owner Meruelo Media, which also owns a Spanish-language TV station, hopes to capitalize on that cultural mix, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings
- Meruelo Buys KDAY
- Taking Rap
- Hip-Hop Station Cues Up App to Reach New Fans
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- Villaraigosa to Advise Estrella TV
- KDAY Has a New Digital Groove
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers