Paramount Pictures has become the first major Hollywood studio to stop delivering movies on 35-millimeter film in the United States, offering them only in digital format, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Projection Has Drive-ins Reeling
- Paramount Pictures Film Group President Leaving
- Viacom Growth Elsewhere Makes Up for Weakness at Paramount
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- Film Studio Plan in China Has a Hollywood Following
- Brad Pitt's Film Company Signs New Deal
- ‘No’ to Paramount Plan
- Alibaba Invests in Two Paramount Films