A shallow magnitude 2.6 earthquake centered near Universal City provided a wake-up jolt Friday morning for many Angelenos on the 20th anniversary of the devastating Northridge quake, the Los Angeles Times reports. Both the Times and the Los Angeles Daily News also look back at the 1994 quake.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'El Mandril' King of L.A. Morning Radio
- Paul's Kitchen Hangs on as City Market Chinatown Fades
- Revamped City Club Aims to Attract Younger Members
- Chauffeurs a Driving Force on Oscar Night
- Is L.A. Ignoring Concrete Risks?
- L.A., Santa Monica Buildings May Sit on Faults
- Quake Hits Near Westwood
- The Good, the Bad and the Seedy