China’s holdings of U.S. Treasuries increased substantially to a record $1.32 trillion in November, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Jumps on Expected Increase in Demand
- Lack of Geithner's Rolodex Not Lew's Biggest Hurdle
- Bond Market Experiences Stress Over Repo Trades
- DoubleLine Took In $1.2 Billion in November
- Report: Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion
- Report: TWC Investors Want at Least $160 a Share
- Frigid Air Threat Continues
- Bill Gross Heir Apparent El-Erian Quits Pimco