Facing the clear threat of terrorism, the Sochi Winter Olympics in Russia will open amid an unprecedented security lockdown that may make the experience of the event far from cheerful for fans and athletes, Time reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tour Operators Say Fans Aren't Game for Sochi
- Russia's $50 Billion Olympic Gamble
- Network’s Olympic Effort Has Station Seeing Gold
- Olympic Mettle
- Feel of Santa Monica Goes To Olympics
- TiVO Tracking Device Gives Advertisers a Fresh Gauge
- Olympics Drew Smaller Audience Than in 2010
- 'Red Alert' Sounded Over Sochi Hotel Delays Last Fall